Due to the large number of submitted articles, we have already selected papers to be published during the year 2019 (see the list). To avoid submission of inappropriate articles (which do not correspond to the journal scope and format, or which overlap with the recently published or accepted topics), it is necessary to inform you about the following stages of the submission process.
- The first step in the submission process is represented by sending abstract of article by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Abstract will be read by members of the editorial team, who will inform if you can pass to the second step.
- The second step is represented by submission (free of charge) of the full text of article through the ScholarOne submission system.
- The third step is the reviewing process. After this, you will receive a message from ScholarOne that the article has been accepted or rejected.
- For accepted articles, publication will be processed only after paying a 150 Euro fee per article (for full open access). See here the payment details.
- Finally, accepted articles will be published starting with 2020.